Friday, November 27, 2009

Love, Is Priceless

My dear doggie,

It's been 5 months now and today I was reminded of how beautiful our relationship is. A dream, albeit a short and brief one tells me of how much love you have for me. As time goes by, I have come to appreciate how much this relationship means to me.

As time passes, things I used to overlook now seem so much more clear to me. Nowadays, I appreciate the things you do for me even though it's the smallest thing. I'm truly sure that I have found the right one, the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. It's you doggie, that makes me so sure of this relationship.

That makes me so sure of the one choice in my life that has truly no regrets.

Maybe as time passes, I'll realize more of you my dear that makes me love you even more. But at the moment, if I were to rate how much love i have for you, I wouldn't.

After all,

Love
Is Priceless

Your Fuzzy Tropic Bear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment